PhD in Philology (thesis “Parody of Genre Models in British Postmodernist Fictional Texts: Linguostylistic Perspective”).
Fields of Research: text linguistics, multimodal discourse, methods of foreign language teaching.
2006-2011 – Master’s degree in English Philology, Faculty of Foreign Languages, VasylStafanykPrecarpathian National University.
- 2020 TESOL-Ukraine National Teacher Development Institute “Teaching Writing as a 21st Century Skill”, 2020, Lviv.
- American English (AE) E-Teacher Program’s 2019 English for Media Literacy self-paced massive online course (MOOC).
- 8-week online teacher training course “Integrating Critical Thinking into the Exploration of Culture in an EFL Setting” June 25 –August 20, 2019 – a program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government.
- Conference “Camp Lead University”, 2019, Ternopil.
- The International Conference: “Teaching Foreign Languages in Ukraine and Beyond: Best Practices and Challenges”, 2019, Ivano-Frankivsk.
- The 24th Annual National IATEFL Ukraine Conference “The Confident and Competent Teacher: Supporting Educational Reform”, 2019 , Kyiv.
- National Geographic Learning Conference “TEACHERtalks – the 21st Century Teacher”, 2019, Kyiv.
- Creative Campus Course within the program “Developing Competence Based Teaching and Learning”, 2018, Kyiv.
- Teacher Research and Curriculum Study course delivered by the British Council Ukraine, 2018, Dragobrat.
- Cambridge November Tour 2018: Developing Life Skills in the English Language Classroom; Tips and Tricks in Preparing for Young Learners Exams, 2018, Ivano-Frankivsk.
- Dinternal Education seminar: New Dimensions in Assessment and Learning, 2018, Ivano-Frankivsk.
Tykha U. Intertextual Collage in Postmodern Texts: Linguostylistic Perspective / U.Tykha // Science and Education A New Dimension: Philology. – Budapest, 2013. – Vol. 4. – P. 22–23.
Bekhta I.A., Tykha U.I. Stylistic Peculiarities of Genre Eclectic Models in the Novel “Burley Cross Postbox Theft” by Nicola Barker / I.A. Bekhta, U.I. Tykha // European Applied Sciences: Section “Philology and Linguistics”. – Stuttgart, 2013. – P. 106–108.
Tykha U.I. Diverse Genre Intertexts in Architextual System of the Novel “Possession” by A.S. Byatt / U.I. Tykha // Proceedings of “The First International Conference on Languages, Literature and Linguistics”. – Vienna : ““East West” Association for Advanced Studies and Higher Education GmbH”, 2014. – P. 64–72.
Tykha U.I. Multimodal Diversity of Postmodernist Fiction Text / U.I.Tykha // Journal of VasylStefanykPrecarpathian National University. – Ivano-Frankivsk, 2016. – Vol.3, NO.4. – P. 64-69.
Tykha U.I. Empowering 21st century skills in EFl classroom / U.I. Tykha // Teaching Foreign Languages in Ukraine and Beyond: Best Practices and Challenges. Proceedings of the international conference.Ivano-Frankivsk. –С.274-277.
- Practical Course of English, 1st year.
- Practical Course of English, 2nd year.
- Practical Grammar, 2nd year.
- Translation of Business Correspondence, 3rd year.
Syllabi “Translation of Business Correspondence” download
Self-study TBC, 3rd year download
Self-study PCE, 1st year (1st term) download
Self-study PCE, 1st year (2nd term) download
Self-study Practical Grammar, 2nd year download
Тел: +38 0342 596069