|PhD in |Philology,
PhD in Philology (thesis “Parody of Genre Models in British Postmodernist Fictional Texts: Linguostylistic Perspective”).
Fields of Research: text linguistics, multimodal discourse, methods of foreign language teaching.
2006-2011 – Master’s degree in English Philology, Faculty of Foreign Languages, VasylStafanykPrecarpathian National University.
1. Presenter at the International Virtual ELT Web Conference “The Importance of Using Innovative Methods in ELT Classrooms”. 8 July 2020, Oman.
2. Presenter at the 6th International Virtual Symposium “Media and Digital Literacy in Language Education”. 18-19th September, 2020. Republic of Moldova.
3. “Multimodal Literacies: Communication and Learning in the Era of Digital Media” authorized by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and offered through Coursera.
4. “Learning to Teach Online” authorized by UNSW Sydney (University of New South Wales) and offered through Coursera.
5. “Business English: Finance and Economics” authorized by Arizona State University and offered through Coursera.
6. “Creative Thinking: Techniques and Tools for Success” authorized by Imperial College London and offered through Coursera.
7. 1st IELTA CONVENTION “Teaching Skills for New Times”. 20-25 September, 2020.
8. TESOL Gulf Young Learners Mini Conference. 15th September, 2020.Oman.
9. Virtual Conference “ChangeMaker 2020: Teaching and Learning in Our New Normal”. July 14, 2020.
10. Eurodoc Conference 2020. 22-23 July 2020, Warsaw.
11. English Language Teaching Online Conference 2020: Global Skills, Assessment for Learning, Vocabulary, Digital Skills. 27-29th February, 2020.
12. 2020 TESOL-Ukraine National Teacher Development Institute “Teaching Writing as a 21st Century Skill”, 2020, Lviv.
13. American English E-Teacher Winter 2020 “Using Educational Technology in the English Language Classroom” (MOOC)
14. 2020 TESOL-Ukraine National Teacher Development Institute “Teaching Writing as a 21st Century Skill”, 2020, Lviv.
15. American English (AE) E-Teacher Program’s 2019 English for Media Literacy self-paced massive online course (MOOC).
16. 8-week online teacher training course “Integrating Critical Thinking into the Exploration of Culture in an EFL Setting” June 25 –August 20, 2019 – a program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government.
17. Conference “Camp Lead University”, 2019, Ternopil.
18. The International Conference: “Teaching Foreign Languages in Ukraine and Beyond: Best Practices and Challenges”, 2019, Ivano-Frankivsk.
19. The 24th Annual National IATEFL Ukraine Conference “The Confident and Competent Teacher: Supporting Educational Reform”, 2019 , Kyiv.
20. National Geographic Learning Conference “TEACHERtalks – the 21st Century Teacher”, 2019, Kyiv.
21. Creative Campus Course within the program “Developing Competence Based Teaching and Learning”, 2018, Kyiv.
22. Teacher Research and Curriculum Study course delivered by the British Council Ukraine, 2018, Dragobrat.
23. Cambridge November Tour 2018: Developing Life Skills in the English Language Classroom; Tips and Tricks in Preparing for Young Learners Exams, 2018, Ivano-Frankivsk.
24. Dinternal Education seminar: New Dimensions in Assessment and Learning, 2018, Ivano-Frankivsk
Tykha U. Intertextual Collage in Postmodern Texts: Linguostylistic Perspective / U.Tykha // Science and Education A New Dimension: Philology. – Budapest, 2013. – Vol. 4. – P. 22–23.
Bekhta I.A., Tykha U.I. Stylistic Peculiarities of Genre Eclectic Models in the Novel “Burley Cross Postbox Theft” by Nicola Barker / I.A. Bekhta, U.I. Tykha // European Applied Sciences: Section “Philology and Linguistics”. – Stuttgart, 2013. – P. 106–108.
Tykha U.I. Diverse Genre Intertexts in Architextual System of the Novel “Possession” by A.S. Byatt / U.I. Tykha // Proceedings of “The First International Conference on Languages, Literature and Linguistics”. – Vienna : ““East West” Association for Advanced Studies and Higher Education GmbH”, 2014. – P. 64–72.
Tykha U.I. Multimodal Diversity of Postmodernist Fiction Text / U.I.Tykha // Journal of VasylStefanykPrecarpathian National University. – Ivano-Frankivsk, 2016. – Vol.3, NO.4. – P. 64-69.
Tykha U.I. Empowering 21st century skills in EFl classroom / U.I. Tykha // Teaching Foreign Languages in Ukraine and Beyond: Best Practices and Challenges. Proceedings of the international conference.Ivano-Frankivsk. –С.274-277.
- Practical Course of English, 1st year.
- Practical Course of English, 2nd year.
- Practical Grammar, 2nd year.
- Translation of Business Correspondence, 3rd year.
Syllabi “Translation of Business Correspondence” download
Self-study TBC, 3rd year download
Self-study PCE, 1st year (1st term) download
Self-study PCE, 1st year (2nd term) download
Self-study Practical Grammar, 2nd year download
Тел: +38 0342 596069