English Philology Department, Foreign Languages Faculty, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
Assistant Professor, December 2004 – present
Master of Philology (Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian University, 2004), Qualification – “Philologist, Instructor of the English and German Languages, and Foreign Literature”.
Postgraduate education (Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University), Specialty 10.02.04 – Germanic Languages, 2008 – 2011.
Syntax, Pragmatics, Gender Linguistics
• TEFL Training Course Professional Development taught by the Fullbright professor Martha Kuchar (Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2010);
• In-Service Professional Development Course for University Teachers of English organized within the framework of the New Generation School Teacher project (Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, October 2014 – August 2015);
• PRESETT Teacher Development Course (organized by the British Council of Ukraine (Lviv – Rakhiv, 2016)
Author of 39 scientific and methodological works including 2 textbooks (co-author) and 7 manuals.
1. Tetyana Pan’kova, Iryna Pavlyuk. Ukrainian Customs and Traditions // “Developing Intercultural Competence through English: Focus on Ukrainian and Polish Cultures” / edited by Anna Nizegorodcew, Yakiv Bystrov, Marcin Cleban. Krakow: Jagiellonian University Press, 2011. – 152 p.
2. Tetyana Pan’kova, Iryna Pavlyuk. Ukrainian Customs and Traditions // “Discovering Ukrainian Culture”. A resource book for students / edited by Yakiv Bystrov. Vinnytsia: Nova Knyha, 2013. – 151 p.
3. Pan’kova T. Polypredicative Hypotactic Constructions: Linguosynergetic Aspect // Analele Universitatii din Craiova. Seria Stiinte Filologice Lingvistice. Annul XXXVIII. Nr. 1-2. 2016. – Pp. 228-235.
4. Pan’kova T. The Communicative Structure of Polypredicative Hypotactic Constructions // Analele Universitatii din Craiova. Seria Stiinte Filologice Lingvistice. Annul XXXIX. 2017. – Pp. 145-154.
Practical Grammar (1st – 2nd years)
Teaching Grammar in Context (2nd year)
Practical Phonetics (1st year)
Theoretical Grammar (4th year)
Practice of Translation (4th year)
Practical Course of English (4th year)
Тел: +38 0342 596069